We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organization effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will serve as the first impression of our organization. Seeking an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a non-profit organization and further promote excellence in community theatre.
- Serve as point person for mailing, bills, errands, shopping, banking and supplies
- Perform administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: answering telephone calls, emails, maintaining and updating database and files, deposit monies in bank, check incoming mail
- Send out bi-monthly emails to our members
- Create a marketing schedule and post and / or update Social Media and website as needed
- Manage and coordinate as point person for all OCTA related events
If you’re the right person for this opportunity, you will have previous experience providing administrative support to an organization, using Microsoft office, social media, and website maintenance.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and abiltity to multi-task and priortise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Proficient in MS Office
- Background in marketing a plus
- Computer skills and knowledge of WordPress, Square, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Square a plus
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary or higher education will be a plus
Oklahoma Community Theatre believes in promoting excellence in community theatre across the state of Oklahoma. We wish to unite and support all community theatres, organizations and participants, in Oklahoma and foster communication and dissemination of ideas among its members.