We love to share our members upcoming shows and events! Check out the links below!
The Community Calendar is designed to inform members and nonmembers of upcoming events and projects to increase public awareness and attendance.
Event Submission Requirements:
- All event/project submissions must include: an event title, date and start time, contact name and phone number or email address, admission cost, a brief description of the event and the location including the address.
- All events/projects must be open to the public.
- All events/projects must be held in Oklahoma.
- All event/project information submitted is subject to editing due to limited space. (A well written, brief paragraph describing an event using language that would make a reader want to attend is sufficient. This paragraph should include a name and contact number for questions from the public.)
- Acceptable event/project submissions include but are not limited to: non-profit fundraisers, concerts, theatre productions, theatre related workshops, etc. (Submissions which will not be published include: personal yard sales, weekly club meetings, individual business retail sales events, business ads designed to promote a particular business, etc.)
- All event/project submissions are subject to final approval by the Oklahoma Community Theatre Association before being displayed on the Community Calendar.
- The Oklahoma Community Theatre Association reserves the right to refuse to publish any event or project on the Community Calendar at their discretion.
- The Oklahoma Community Theatre Association assumes no responsibility either directly or indirectly for the provisions, activities, products or services provided by any published events or projects.
If your event information changes after submission, please contact the OCTA Office for assistance.